Welcome...

My photo
Welcome to a quiet corner of the Underworld. Strange are the joys here. Come with your sense of humor, and leave with your heart rewarded. My Sisters of all sorts are greeted unconditionally. Cute men and good men may speak if they are respectful. I offer your mind a basket of vegan ideas...follow the links like a trail of petals leading you to peace in your soul. My Sisters are invited to join in happy discussion about vegan life. Men may ask questions with care and deference. May all who stumble here be happy and healthy, peaceful and well. May your days begin and end with countless blessings.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Greetings

FQA:

Q: Are your boots vegan?

A: If you are very good, I will let you get down on your knees and find out. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment